What is time management? Since time is all we have, learning time management
skills is the most important knowledge that will benefit us in life and business.
Links to Other Time Management Related Pages
Time Management In The Workplace
Are you spinning your wheels and have very little to show for it? Are you frustrated with the amount of work you are accomplishing (or not accomplishing) each day? Imagine being better in control of your time, your schedule and your life!
By learning time management skills, we're able to achieve and maintain a better balance between time with loved ones, work, and the rest of our personal life. When we learn to manage our time more effectively, there will be more "flexibility" built in for when those unexpected circumstances throw a monkey wrench into our schedule.
It's a combination of many skills, tools, principles, practices, and systems to equip us to get more accomplished in our available time, while also improving our quality of life. A big focus of the concept is prioritizing tasks so we get our most important things done. Once we learn to put the systems in place, we become amazed at how different our lives have become!
Learning and practicing these valuable skills enables us to much better. We:
• Reduce the stress in our lives by working smarter, not harder. Things like chest pain stress may go away.
• Become more effective and CONFIDENT in every area of your life
• Have more quality time available for loved ones or favorite hobbies and activities
• Procrastinate no more! Did you know that Procrastination and Depression often go hand in hand?
• Set attainable goals for our personal and professional lives
• Prioritize our to-do lists effectively and then stick to it
• Be Highly Productive and well organized and make the most of the unique opportunities presented to us
• Learn to be more flexible when the unexpected challenge or interruption occurs (and it will)
• Make our time schedule work so well that we no longer want to go back to our old habits
• Most importantly, we stop spinning our wheels and sometimes feel like we're getting nowhere, or going backward. We're happier about ourself and our love life will likely improve, too!
Did you know? The most successful people in business have learned, practiced, and mastered time management skills? Did you think they were just "born that way"? Highly effective people have all spent time and energy learning time management skills in order to make the most of each day and opportunities.
Does this sound like something you'd like to find out more about? If so, feel free to contact me, Larry Rudwick, experienced in business coaching or go to Making Great Changes Happen, because time management is really one big step toward making positive changes. Before you do anything else, you may want to study the bottom section of this page.
Before you do anything else, you may want to study the bottom section of this page.